Veggie Breakfast Pizza
Author: Chef Belinda Jones
Cook Time: 30 mins
Prep Time: 30 mins
Nutritional Information: Calories-170: Fat-2g: Protein-13g
1 pkg low-fat refrigerated biscuits
1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
nonfat cooking spray
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Remove dough from the container and place it into a mixing bowl. Add basil and parsley, using hands, mix spices into the dough, combining dough to form a single ball. 2. Sprinkle a flat surface with flour, using a rolling pin, roll dough into a large rectangular shape. Enough to fit into a jelly-roll pan.
- Spray the pan with cooking spray. Place dough in the pan, making sure it comes up the sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350℉. Remove from oven.
1 cup house salsa, drained
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
1 large onion, chopped
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
1 cups sliced mushrooms
3 cups eggs substitute
1/4 cup Mrs. Dash’s Garlic-n-herb
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook salsa, tomatoes, onion, peppers, and mushrooms until they are a crispy-tender.
- Combine eggs and seasonings in a separate bowl; then add to the pan. Cook and stir until eggs are set.
- Spoon salsa and egg mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350℉ or until cheese has melted and edges are golden brown.