A 10% discount is applied to the regular room rate during the following dates
- 03/06 – 03/27: Ready, Set, Spring
- 04/03 – 04/10: Return Guest Week (applies to all returning guests)
- 05/08 – 05/15: Mid-May Madness
- 06/19 – 06/26: June Jamboree
- 06/26 – 07/03: Return Guest Week (applies to all returning guests)
- 10/16 – 10/23: Return Guest Week (applies to all returning guests)
- 11/06 – 11/13: Veterans Week (applies to all past and current military)
- 11/13 – 12/04: End of Season Steal
A 20% discount is applied to the regular room rate during the following dates
- 05/01 – 05/08: TFS Reunion Week (applies to all returning guests)
- 07/31 – 10/02: Super Slam (applies to weekly stays)
Are you looking for the perfect place to have a group gathering, such as a corporate retreat, annual club meeting, girlfriend getaway, sibling, or class reunion? We are a destination spa that might be the perfect fit for your organization.
Our rustic retreat is located 95 miles southwest of Nashville, adjacent to the beautiful and historic double-span Natural Bridge and Forty-Eight Creek. We are remotely located 10 miles from the closest town of Waynesboro, TN, giving your group the opportunity to relax and rejuvenate in a lush, natural setting while accomplishing your organization’s goals. We offer:
- Comfortable and clean lodging with Wi-Fi (some pet-friendly)
- 3 healthy meals and snacks daily
- Cardio, strength, and toning classes Monday through Friday all day, and Saturday until lunch
- Indoor heated pool with aqua aerobic classes Monday through Saturday
- Weight Room, racquetball court, hot tub, sauna, laundry facilities
- InBody Assessment (Body Composition Analysis)
- Space for meetings/workshops
The cost of our program ranges from $1309 to $1984 per person, plus tax, for a week-long stay. We also have nightly rates available for stays of less than a week. Prices depend on private or shared accommodations, as well as room type. We offer a discount of:
- 10% for groups of 8 to 11
- 12% for groups of 12 or more
- Other discounts, including seasonal specials, may be stacked (not to exceed 20% off per person).
The price includes comfortable accommodations, daily nutritious meals and snacks, the full fitness program, educational discussions, an InBody assessment (body composition test), plus the use of our large dining room and/or classroom (upper gym) for meetings and activities when not in use for Spa activities.
What we do not have is a high-tech media room. Our wifi works well most of the time, but we are in a remote area that is subject to weather and satellite issues. We hope this is a time you can unplug, rest, and rejuvenate, and between meetings, enjoy our fitness activities, educational talks, and healthy meals.
Our in-depth website should answer most of your questions, but please feel free to call or email reservations for additional information, available dates, and pricing.
We would love to assist you by providing a healthy environment for your organization’s next gathering.