How our fitness camp is working to keep you safe
Come stay with us and enjoy a week or more of much-needed restoration. Along with the safety protocols mentioned below, we are not operating at full capacity; so book early to reserve your spot. We recommend booking private accommodations unless you’re traveling with someone, to better protect your health.
We know that making the decision to travel now can be stressful, so we want you to know what we are doing to safeguard the health of our guests and staff. From the time you arrive until the moment you depart, we are committed to helping you be and feel safe. Here are just some of the things we’re doing:
- All campus areas and activities have been reviewed and modified for proper social distancing.
- Our already high standards for cleaning and sanitizing have been evaluated for added frequency in high-traffic areas.
- We’re utilizing the beautiful outdoors (when the weather permits) to offer more frequent outdoor guest experiences.
- In our gyms and in classes, we are maintaining a 6-foot or more distance between participants (except those traveling together).
- Our dining room has a plexi-glass barrier between our guests and the kitchen staff. We also have several choices of spots for outdoor dining, and we offer our meals to-go as another option.
- We have reopened our salad bar at lunch and dinner, as well as our breakfast bar, and drink stations. Sanitizing stations are available and must be used prior to getting food or drinks from those areas.
- Masks are recommended when inside public areas where it is difficult to maintain social distancing. Many of our guests and staff members have been vaccinated, but we feel it is necessary to let you know ahead of time that it is not something we require. If you forget to bring a mask and would like one, we have them available in our office.
So, if you want to enjoy a healthy vacation, jumpstart your weight loss or fitness routine, we have a safe and comfortable place to experience and enjoy.