What To Bring To Tenneessee Fitness Spa
Below is a list of suggested and optional items you might like to have with you at the Fitness Camp. Our work out attire, and dining attire, is very comfortable and informal so feel free to dress casual your entire stay or if you prefer, you may dress up for dinner and evening events.
You will need good supportive aerobic and walking shoes. Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables; we do not take responsibility for lost or stolen property.
Here is a list of necessary items to pack:
- Supportive Aerobic Shoes
- Walking Shoes
- Water Bottle (bring to land and water classes)
- Ear Plugs
- Personal Toiletries (blister kit, insect repellent, etc.)
- Vaseline (to prevent blisters)
- Sunhat, Visor or Sweatband
- Walking or Aerobic Socks (many changes)
- Sweat Pants and Tops
- Shorts and T-shirts or Aerobic Attire
- Supportive Walking Shoes (already broken in)
- Shoes for Wet or Muddy Activity
- Two Bathing Suits if feasible
- Water Shoes
- Gym Bag for Pool Attire
Optional items to pack:
- Cycle Shorts or Bike Seat Pad
- ipod or MP3 Player
- Lap Top or Tablet and cords (wireless available in all rooms)
- Warm Jacket and Clothing during Cold Months: March, October, November, and December.
- Reading material
- Fanny Pack with water bottle holder
- Hair Dryer (if not staying in deluxe, deluxe plus, or Penthouse)
- Writing Journal or Stationery
- Heart Rate Monitor or Pedometer
- Walking Stick or Trekking Pole
- Rain Gear
- Protein Power/Protein Drinks
- Laundry Soap/Fabric Softner
The improved nutrition and regular exercise can alter your blood sugar behavior. For those guests who are diabetic, we recommend you pack the following:
- Twice the number of test strips and other testing supplies you normally use. You will want to check your blood sugar frequently throughout the day.
- Extra glucose sources you can carry with you (i.e. tablets, gels--not extra food). There are medical kits throughout the premises that contain glucose sources, but these are for emergencies, in case your personal supply is depleted.