Tennessee Fitness Spa, a week-long, and extended stay, fitness program with a live-at campus and pet friendly housing, offers the following facilities for exercise, pampering, and relaxation. All the public facilities are open 24 hours a day.
- Aerobics Gym (2400 Sq. Ft.) with kettlebells, free weights, yoga mats, bosu balls, battle ropes, med balls, resistaballs, pilate balls, kickboxing dummy, and other fitness accessories.
- Weight Room (2600 Sq. Ft.) with Pacific Weight Lifitng equipment plus cardio equipment including treadmills, rower, ellypiticals, cycles and recumbent bikes.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool (30' x 60')
- Hiking Trails
- Racquetball Court
- Hot Tub (4 people)
- Sun Deck
- Massage Rooms
- Beauty Salon
- Three TV/Reading Lounges Areas
- One Computer Area with 2 Personal Computers for Guest Use
- Wireless Internet throughout the Campus
- Dining Room with indoor and outdoor seating
- General Store
- Lodging for 58 including four pet-friendly cottages
Tennessee Fitness Spa is surrounded by green rolling hills, 48 Creek, and a double span natural bridge. Our wellness and health facilities excude an authentic and rustic charm that encourages guests to enjoy life's simple pleasures as they pursue a healthy lifestyle. Below, you will find an array of photographs that illustrate the allure of our surroundings, plus the cabins, indoor swimming pool, and dining area.